The Daily Demarche
Monday, April 25, 2005
And Now For Something Completely Different.... Music
I’ve been working on a new post about some foreign affairs related material, but it won’t be ready tonight, and after putting out three fairly heavy posts on immigration, I’m ready for something a little light. So I offer our readers another temporary diversion, and I hope you play along in the comments section.

As readers of the Daily Demarche may know, we (sometimes) like diplomacy. We like foreign policy. We love America. We like skiing. We like scotch. We also both like music.

I got an iPod, and it is helping rekindle my love for music, which has long lain dormant. Right now I’ve been putting music from my cd’s and those I’ve borrowed from friends on my iPod, one of these days I’m going to go onto iTunes and get some more stuff. Anyway, I’m going to list what’s on my "On-The-Go" playlist in my iPod.

Readers are invited to share their own favorite iPod playlists, or if they don’t have an iPod, whatever they are listening to.

Here’s my list:


Mystifies Me Son Volt
Give Back The Key To My Heart Son Volt
One Angry Dwarf And Two Hundred Solemn Faces Ben Folds Five
Seven Wonders Nickel Creek
Blue Rondo A La Turk Dave Brubeck Quartet
Take Five Dave Brubeck Quartet
New Madrid Uncle Tupelo
Rachel’s Song James McMurtry
Pilgrims Widespread Panic
World Looking In Morcheeba
Trouble Ray La Montagne
Hannah Ray La Montagne
Jolene Ray La Montagne
Speak Nickel Creek
Friend Of The Devil Grateful Dead
Brother John Big Head Todd and the Monsters
Circle Big Head Todd and the Monsters
Late Night Radio David Gray
Fifteen Keys Uncle Tupelo
|

<< Home


dé·marche 1) A course of action; a maneuver. 2) A diplomatic representation or protest 3) A statement or protest addressed by citizens to public authorities.

A blog by members of the State Department Republican Underground- conservative Foreign Service Officers serving overseas commenting on foreign policy and global reactions to America.
Send us mail: Dr.Demarche (or) Smiley.George AT gmail.com

Recent Posts

And Now For Something Completely Different.... Music

Blogroll


Non-Blog Links

10 Myths About Islam
American Future Resources
FaithFreedom.Org
Ask Imam
MEMRI
Secularizing Islam
Women's Forum Against Fundamentalism in Iran

Archives
November 2004 / December 2004 / January 2005 / February 2005 / March 2005 / April 2005 / May 2005 / June 2005 / July 2005 / August 2005 / September 2005 / October 2005 / November 2005 / April 2008 /

Link to us:

Blogroll Me!
Listed on Blogwise Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com Powered by Blogger

Under Politics